We Love Volunteers!
Connect Care is hospital owned & operated. All net proceeds support hospital programs. Serving Canada, since 1990.
Connect Care offers a personal response system which allows individuals (including seniors, the physically disabled, and medically at risk) to live at home with the assurance that help is accessible at the press of a button.
• Experience the personal growth and satisfaction that becoming a volunteer brings.
• Enjoy flexible hours to suit your availability.
• Participate in our Volunteer Recognition events.
• Become a valued member of our caring, committed team.
• Volunteer for odd office jobs in the Connect Care office at the Oakville-Trafalgar Hospital
• Use your excel or telephone skills.
A note of appreciation from a Connect Care volunteer. "I wanted to just drop you a note to say how great it has been to be part of the Connect Care team over the last year. It has been a pleasure to work with you and have the opportunity to volunteer some of my time to a great cause.
I have been involved in the healthcare industry for more than 35 years and understand the dedication and compassion and understanding you have to bring to work with you every day. Volunteering with Connect Care has enabled me to continue to not only tie something back to my community but also allowed me to remain active in practicing the values I believe in. I see this in what you also bring to your jobs every day as well. You are champions in what you do and Connect Care would not be successful without your excellent customer focused service. Your interactions with us as volunteers is pressional and personable and I thank you for all your patience when I first stared out on my own.
I am looking forward to continuing to be a volunteer with Halton Healthcare Services and Connect Care in the new Year! And when I finally get back to working a regular job, I will make every effort to continue to offer my time when possible.
Installers Required In the Following Areas:
• Mississauga • Halton • Brampton • Burlington • Hamilton • Niagara
• Minor technical experience necessary.
• Technical training provided
• A 1 year commitment is mandatory.
• To provide home installs a car is necessary.
• Reimbursement of mileage costs will be provided.
Call now for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 905.338.4357 (HELP) or Toll Free: 1.800.665.7853
Your browser does not support iframes. The contact form cannot be displayed. Please use another contact method (phone, fax etc)