• Affordable Pricing
• Easy to Use
• Monitored 24/7
• Two-Way Voice Communication
• Service Available Across Canada
• Auto Fall Detector Available
• No Land Line - We have a Solution
• No Contract • No Long Term Commitment
Know the Facts
Know the Facts
- 1/3 of all independently living Canadian Seniors experience at least one fall each year.
- Every 10 minutes in Ontario at least one senior will visit the Emergency Department after a fall.
- Every 30 minutes in Ontario at least one senior will be admitted to the hospital due to a fall.
- The fall related injury rate is 9 times greater in seniors in comparison to those less than 65 years of age.
- Medications used to treat Alzheimer’s patients also predisposes them to fainting/falling.
- Falls cause 90% hip fractures.
- Families find it difficult to care for someone following a fall and 40% of all long term care admissions are fall related
- Following a fall, people, may lose their confidence, limit participation in meaningful functional activities and this may lead to social withdrawal, functional and health decline, future falls and more serious negative consequences.
The Connect Care Medical Alert Service can help reduce hospitalization by 26%, and emergency room visits by 7%. Life safely and independently in your own home.
Enjoy peace of mind with a simple touch of a button anytime and speak with one of our live monitoring centre agents who are standing by.